I am working on a project for a graduate class on how climate change could impact the book industry. For this project, and because I am an anthropologist, I wanted some qualitative data! Therefore, I need YOUR help! If you would be willing I’d love some answers to the following questions:
(1) Why do you think reading is important?
(2) Why do you enjoy reading?
(3) Do you foresee climate change impacting the book industry? If so, how?
(4) In what ways, if any, do you see the book industry as becoming more sustainable?
(5) In your opinion, do you believe the book industry is already sustainable? If so, how?
Examples of climate change to consider when answering the above questions (there are MANY MANY more to consider as well): global temperature rise, increase in natural disasters, drought, flooding, deforestation, etc.
If you are willing to take part I need the following information (for myself):
Name (First name and last initial is fine)
Replies can be dropped in my ask!
Signal boost for my roomies project! Fill this out and send it to her or to me and I’ll get it to her. Thanks!
I am weirdly attracted to older guys.
And by older guys I mean 50+
OLD IS BETTER LET’S JUST ALL ACCEPT IT AND CONTINUE OUR FLAILING
Everything gets finer with age
900+ (just saying)
*Reblogs again shamelessly*
1000+ (and a little shitty just for good measure)
350 million +